TAkaya golf Centre is proud to announce that Gary Thomas is the new manager.
The TAKaya golf Centre was created based on a recommendation from Tsleil-Waututh Nation (TWN) Chief and Council and the TWN Economic Development Department, which manages TWN businesses. TWN governing bodies have directed that TAKaya Golf Centre stay competitive in today’s marketplace. Being competitive includes providing a work environment that is fair and equitable for all employees, customers and suppliers.
While living in a constantly changing world it is important for TAKaya Golf Centre to stay ahead of the competition and be managed in accordance with clear goals and objectives to meet new and existing challenges within the social context of the Tsleil-Waututh Nation. A goal of TAKaya Golf Centre is to contribute to the economic sustainability of the community. In order to do that, TAKaya Golf Centre has created a healthy business environment for the public golfers to “Swing with Nature”
TAKaya Golf Centre, with its several acres of natural surroundings, provides an environment that is in complete harmony with nature and is in one of the thriving residential communities of the North Shore, just minutes away from the inlet of Deep Cove.
By adhering to a strong business ethic, TAKaya Golf Centre has created an environment that is dedicated to:
- Employing members of the community and non-community citizens through the promotion of economic stability;
- Maintaining positive ties with customers and business suppliers;
- Fostering work environments of continuous innovation and improvement;
- Providing exceptional quality and service; and
- Building a premier Golf Centre to be enjoyed by all